Who can apply
Any researcher attached to medical and non-medical institutions promoting or sponsoring human biomedical and sociological research
NOTE – SLMA ERC will NOT accept applications if the proposed study population falls with the purview of an institution with an ERC that is recognized by the SCOCT.
What type of research qualifies for applying?
- Biomedical research involving human participants, or their specimens or data
- Health-related research involving communities or healthcare systems, including health policy research
How to apply
- Complete application form according to the instructions given
- Submit all documents as given in check list as soft and hard copies to ERC Office
- Make payments as stipulated in the application form to SLMA Office.
NOTE – Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted.
The deadline for receiving the complete application is 3.00 pm on the last working day of each month. To be included in the next meeting the complete application must be received at the office of the ERC. This must include both hard and soft copies and the receipt for the payment of the application processing fee.